Hi, thanks for visiting my blog!
I am an independent artist and professional architect, who was born and raised in post-soviet Lithuania, currently based between Kuwait and London. My work is highly influenced by architectural – geometrical and sculptural qualities combined with urban influences / graffiti, typography and colour.
- Living and working between Kuwait and London;
- Architect at PACE Architecture Engineering + Planning, Kuwait;
- Formerly – Architect Assistant at BDP, London;
- Independent Artist / Designer;
- MArch Architecture – RIBA Part II – (Distinction) Design Studio 15 Graduate of Westminster University, London, 2014 – Tutors: Sean Griffiths, Kester Rattenbury;
- BSc Architecture – RIBA Part I – (1st Class Degree) Graduate of University of East London, 2011 – Tutors: Marianne Christiansen, Dinah Bornat.
My work is about (but not limited to):
- Model Making;
- Product Design;
- Graphic Design;